In November of this year, TOMARIAL will be presenting an important talk at a prestigious international event. Tomarial is the only Spanish Firm which has been invited to the VII Moscow Family Office Forum, to be held at the Ritz-Carlton in Moscow this coming 15th and 16th of November. Since 2011, The Moscow Family Office Forum has been providing a unique Networking platform for International Financial Service Providers to meet Russian Private Bankers, Lawyers, Real Estate Agents, Institutional Investors, Family Offices and UHNWs. Renowned International Experts will discuss a broad range of topics related to the management of Family wealth such as Taxation, Economic Citizenship, Wealth Management, Asset protection & Structuring. Antonio Ballester, Managing Director and Senior Partner of TOMARIAL, and Daniel Soltice, Director of International Relations for the Firm will be speaking at the Forum on the topic of structuring of investments in Spain & the EU market, and discussing new trends & effective solutions.
- 16 Dec 2013TOMARIAL collaborates with the Red Cross, the House of Charity, the José Mª Haro Foundation, and the Food Bank
- 07 Mar 2016Ist Business Forum of the Club Español de Tenis
- 08 Sep 2017III International Family Office Forum
- 20 Dec 2013Christmas Greetings
- 27 Apr 2016TOMARIAL SLP expands their Offices in the Europe Building.